By the Mall Storage in Dalton Gardens, Idaho, provides you with unparalleled storage facility services. That being said, we do offer a few tips that can help you keep your belongings in great condition:
- Make sure to choose a unit size that will allow you access to items that you may not use for a while.
- Label your boxes. Make a list of contents for each box.
- Label boxes containing fragile items appropriately. Make sure to wrap breakable items in bubble wrap.
- Choose a top-quality lock.
- Do not smoke in the storage units.
- Do not store food in the storage units.
- Store your boxes and furniture off the ground to minimize potential water damage.
- Keep mattresses up off the floor so they are not in direct contact with concrete.
- Appliances should be kept clean and dry to avoid mold and mildew growth. Keep their doors open, or remove them. You can use the space inside the appliances to store other items such as blankets, linens, towels, and more.
- Never assume that your homeowner’s or renter’s insurance will cover your belongings while they are in storage. Prepare an inventory report of your stored items and keep it in a safe place at home, or in a safety deposit box. Additionally, you may want to apply for the appropriate insurance coverage.
Contact our reliable storage facility in Dalton Gardens, Idaho, to inquire about the conditions of our storage units.